Recipe and Photo by: Waleska Mirza
2 quarts non-dairy milk
3 tablespoons refined coconut oil
1 ¼ cup MoreFiber™ Stevia Baking Blend™
6 cinnamon sticks
3 tablespoons Vanilla NuStevia
3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
wooden popsicle sticks
or popsicle molds
- In a medium saucepan, simmer milk with all ingredients until milk starts foaming up.
- Turn the heat off and put a lid on the saucepan. Let the milk steep for 1 hour.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks.
- Divide into 4 different bowls and add a few drops of natural food coloring, one drop at a time, until desired color is reached
- Pour mixture into dixie cups and place the wooden sticks in the center of each cup.
- Freeze overnight.
- Run the mold under warm water and carefully remove it.
You can also add fruit, shredded coconut, seeds, dip them in chopped nuts, granola and/or dark chocolate.